Our mission is to provide a collegial forum for real estate executives and attorneys to explore corporate real estate issues of common interest. This not-for-profit association provides its members with a senior-level network of executives and attorneys who share professional concerns in the field of corporate real estate.
AECRE has a unique membership profile consisting of corporate real estate executives, in-house corporate real estate counsel, outside real estate counsel, and executives in real estate services with ten to over thirty years of experience.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact Lisa
at the AECRE office. We will introduce you to our organization and assist you in our new member process. To join you must be nominated by a member and/or approved by the Board of Directors. If you have received a nomination, you will find an ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION by clicking here
. To see a hardcopy of our informational brochure, please view the PDF by clicking on Membership Brochure
- AECRE's 23rd Annual Conference will be held in San Antonio, Texas April 24-26, 2014. Get the Brochure and Registration form here! This year you may invite a colleague who has never attended an AECRE Annual Conference to attend one of these for ½ off their registration fee. This is especially valuable for your business relationship efforts – we call it the sponsor-a-client initiative!
- AECRE Fall Forum 2013 - held November 14-15 in Chicago. Download brochure and registration form here - for your review.
- AECRE held our 22nd Annual Conference in Old Town Alexandria/Washington DC Thursday - Saturday, April 25-27, 2013. Download the brochure to peruse our topics and conference format. AECRE 2013 Annual Conference Brochure and Reg Form
- Members and their guests may attend our Quarterly Networking Events in Chicago and NYC. To request an invitation for the next event, e-mail the office.
- Call for articles and personal updates for our next issue of Corporate Real Estate and The Law® to be published in June. Contributions may be e-mailed to the office.